Juggling Chaos

Monday, February 20, 2006

Pressure

I know a couple people who practice yoga and meditation fairly seriously, attempting to learn about the precepts behind the practices in order to improve their lives and integrating all of it into their daily activities.

Ironically, they also happen to be the most tightly-wound, uptight, passive aggressive people I know.

My theory? I suspect that trying to stay calm and level all the time is causing the pressure to build and their heads are in danger of popping.

But that is just my opinion.

2 Comments:

  • Either that, or they may be trying to build up their psychic powers so they can make your brain pop like popcorn in the microwave.

    With their mind!

    By Blogger snarkyxanf, at 7:18 AM  

  • Hmmm...*considers this.* This makes sense!

    Maybe I should always sit at least 6 feet away.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home